I am an professionally certified leadership coach who has worked across six continents in a diverse range of cultures, geographies, and climates supporting hundreds of leaders from the private, public, and charitable sectors.
Prior to becoming a full-time coach, I spent over 20 years working in some of the world’s biggest and most complex organisations including BHP Billiton, BP, Total, Centrica and EON. This experience brings a unique perspective to my coaching, allowing me to blend psychology, behavioural science, organisational design and management theory with first-hand experience of what it is like to lead, influence and deliver on the front-line of complex organisations.
The result is a coaching approach that is grounded in the reality of my clients’ every-day life, not academic models.
Professional Qualifications & Associations
I am a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coaching Federation, an Associate Fellow of Cranfield University’s School of Management, a Fellow of the Energy Institute (FEI), and a Professional Chartered Engineer (CEng). I hold a Diploma in Advanced Executive Coaching, a First-Class degree in Mechanical Engineering and a Masters degree (with Distinction) in Structural Integrity.
My Client covers a broad range of sectors and includes :-
- Transport: Airbus Group, Network Rail, Keolis, Highways England.
- Energy & Utilities: Total, GALP, Subsea 7, Wood Group, London Array.
- Construction: Babcock International, Kier Group, Murphy Group, PM Group.
- FMCG & Industrial: Sainsbury’s, Boots, Argos, John Deere, Helios Towers.
- Finance & Prof Services: ATOS, PM Group, Various Legal Firms.
- Charities: UNICEF, UNOPS, NSPCC, Fauna & Flora International, IITA, Sue Ryder.
- Education: DfE, Herts for Learning, Various Multi-Academy Trusts.
- Government: UK Civil Service (including DCMS, DfE, DHSC, DWP, HMRC, MoJ, FCO, HMPPS, DfT, MOD, BEIS, DEFRA) & Welsh Government.
Ready to Find out More?
If you are interesetd in finding out more or woud just like to chat through how we can help you, you can contact us using the button below